Digital Heritage Preservation
The scope of Digital Heritage Preservation is the preservation of cultural heritage that is located and managed by the Museum, Library, Archives and which are still widely distributed in the community.
We serve the need for digital preservation of cultural heritage information, which comes from printed literature sources (Ancient Manuscripts, Rare Books, Historic Photos, Ancient Maps, 16mm or 35mm Audio and Video recordings) also in the form of 3-dimensional media (palm leaves , wood, inscriptions, statues, reliefs, and other artepak).
Workflows that we do is:
- Data Collection and Dissemination
- Inventory Data Bibliography
- Improved physical library materials (conservation)
- Digital Media Transfer (Digitization)
- File conversion, Editing & Watermarking
- Making Virtual Tour and Augmented Reality Systems (especially for Museums)
- Packaging of digital files in the form of E-Book and Multimedia
- Metadata Input and Upload Files
- Online publication of media through the Website or CD / DVD